Be Part of the Movement to Prioritize OT Cybersecurity
Your Role in ISAGCA
A community of experts on OT cybersecurity standards and best practices.
Become a Member
Who Can Join
Requirements and Benefits
Why Should Your Organization Join ISAGCA?
As a member of ISAGCA, your organization will have the opportunity to share thought leadership and expertise on cybersecurity with the broader industry. Your organization can also:
- Leverage the collective knowledge and voice of members to proliferate cybersecurity best practices
- Explore and define cybersecurity challenges, while removing and solving cybersecurity problems
- Join and access other experts and thought leaders shaping the future of cybersecurity
- Influence the creation of tools, guides, and best practices to help companies address cybersecurity challenges
- Develop a consistent approach to cybersecurity, addressing people, processes, and technology
- Empower organizations to create and sustain a positive cybersecurity culture at every level
ISAGCA relies on expertise and financial commitment from a diverse membership.
- End-user companies
- Asset owners
- Automation and control systems vendors
- Cybersecurity vendors
- IT infrastructure vendors
- System integrators
- Industry organizations
- Government agencies
- Insurance companies
- Universities and colleges
- Technical schools
- Other stakeholders
- Yearly financial commitment
- Propose initiatives and vote on committee and workgroup decisions
- Opportunity to be elected to the advisory board after the first year of the alliance
ISAGCA member companies receive a discount for ISA on-demand cybersecurity courses and certificates.
The ISA industrial cybersecurity training courses and knowledge-based certificate recognition program are based on ISA/IEC 62443—the world’s only consensus-based series of IACS standards, and a key component of government cybersecurity plans. The program is designed for professionals involved in IT and control system security roles who need to develop a command of industrial cybersecurity terminology and an understanding of the ISA99 standards.
As a member of ISAGCA, you can now receive volume discounts on the four on-demand, modular training courses with certificate exams.
For details and guidelines, visit the discount program page.
- ISA Global Cybersecurity Alliance is a collaborative forum to advance cybersecurity awareness, education, readiness, and knowledge sharing
- Membership is open to any organization involved in industrial cybersecurity—end users, automation providers, system integrators, consultants, government agencies, and more
- Founding members will establish priorities, but initiatives will include expanding the development and use of industry standards, creating education and certification programs, advocating for cybersecurity awareness and sensible approaches with world governments and regulatory bodies
- Contributions are revenue based and tax deductible
Promoting Your Role in ISAGCA
ISAGCA has provided logos, social sharing images, and more to help you promote your company's important thought leadership in automation cybersecurity. Use these materials throughout the year to call attention to your commitment to moving industry forward on these important topics.
Web Link: www.isagca.org
- ISAGCA Founding Member logo (high-resolution .jpg)
- ISAGCA 50 Companies, 1 Voice logo (high-resolution .jpg)
- Social media guide - images and copy (automatically downloads a .docx file)
- ISAGCA overview brochure (.pdf)
- ISAGCA overview presentation (automatically downloads a .pptx file)
- ISAGCA Founding Members PowerPoint slide (automatically downloads a .pptx file)
Let Your Voice Be Heard
We must work together to change the culture among engineers to recognize cybersecurity as a fundamental workplace tenet alongside functionality, efficiency, and safety.